2.10.2009

CVS


























Dear Readers of T//T-

I haven't blogged in awhile because I have recently been diagnosed with a terrible, horrible condition. No, I'm not talking about my quarter life crisis, but an eye condition that could render me useless in my digital life. This affliction is called Computer Vision Syndrome, CVS for short, and I recommend everyone who is married to the internet like I am to please get their eyes checked out.




















Fast Fact: Computer eye strain affects more than 70 percent of the approximately 143 million Americans who work on a computer on a daily basis, according to the American Optometric Association (AOA).

This is truly a disgusting disease, get help now!

As for me, I'm off to pick up my new glasses and consult with my divorce lawyer on how to leave my husband, the internet.

Godspeed,
Jessica A. Chanen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess!
This totally happened to me last year when I started using an old-school monitor at work. I would get horrible migraines and have to nap in our fashion closet haha. This is a cure if you run Windows:

http://www.microsoft.com/typography/cleartype/tuner/step1.aspx

Aaaand I forgot what your voice sounds like so I'm calling you this weekend! xo