1.26.2009

Hey Ladies

Single on Valentines day? Tyra might be able to help...
















This email just landed in my inbox--

From: Shawn Alston <salston1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 12:24 PM
Subject: I need help


Hey guys I have a show coming up on Wed. 1/28/09 it's our V-day show and we are booking 75 hot single women to come on the show. They have to be at least 21 and they will be going on a date paid for by the show. There will also be a nice give away I've been told and we need them to be able to do it all day on Wed. If you have anyone in mind send them my way and let them know they will have to call me today and we can make it happen. They have to be cute and they have to be at least 21 and single. Open up the black books and dig deep into those phone books so we can get these single ladies some V-day action compliments of Tyra. give them my work number 646-638-5614 oh and if any of you want to do it let me know and I will tell the producer because are also finding single guys.

No comments: