5.28.2009

Queue It: Ferris Bueller

Speaking of favorite childhood movies, the house Cameron lived in from Ferris Bueller's Day Off is for sale. I think it's pretty awesome and it has definitely stuck with me since I was a kid. I didn't realize it until I moved into a glass box in the woods* late last year.

Check out some pictures, it's like way classic:
[Cameron doesn't want to go out, but Ferris keeps calling]
He'll keep calling me, he'll keep calling me until I come over. He'll make me feel guilty. This is uh... This is ridiculous, ok I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go. What - I'LL GO. Shit.


Ferris: If you're not over here in fifteen minutes, you can find a new best friend.
Cameron: You've been saying that since the fifth grade.



Ferris: Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Other LOLs

You wear too much eye makeup. My sister wears too much. People think she's a whore.

This is my ninth sick day this semester. It's getting pretty tough coming up with new illnesses. If I go for ten, I'm probably gonna have to barf up a lung. So, I better make this one count.

A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."

*No I don't, silly












No comments: