5.13.2009

Um, Hello...




Friends and lovers, sorry for the lack of blogging. We've been real busy, let me catch you up to speed with what's been going on in my blogosphere...

1. An Choi-- Their Pho and Banh Mi Sandwiches have been occupying 95% of my daydreams these days. They serve their delish pho with a fresh plate of herbs. It feels like coating your rotting insides with aloe vera salve. A-May-Zing.

2. Coachella-- It was pretty awesome, I took some photos there. You can see them here, here and here. Working on something pretty special, I promise, you'll be the first to know.

3. The new Phoenix album-- it's pretty cool.

4. Self-Help Corner-- As Nimble Fingers mentioned, T//T has been going through an existential crisis profound in nature, luckily there is always hope. Mama Gena's School of the Womanly Arts has been guiding me through this dark and dreary time, by teaching me about pleasure and seduction. As a result, I want to throw away every other self help book I've ever read. Go onto amazon and order yourself a few of these books, cause you can't borrow mine.

5. It's finally spring, so that means a rebirth and rejuvenation. That's true for this blog as well, so sit back and enjoy. If you have anything you need to tell us, send it over via Twitter. Okay fools?

xoxo
Gossip Girl

No comments: